TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment to allow time for check in and preparation. Unfortunately, if you do arrive late and we have back-to-back bookings, it will affect your treatment time.
YOU’RE IN THE ZEN DEN
When entering Comma we ask that you keep your voices to a minimum to be respectful of clients receiving treatments. This time is for you and we’d like your time to be as peaceful and quiet as possible.
We understand things out of our control happen in life. We politely ask for 24 hours notice if you cannot make your scheduled appointment. Otherwise we charge a flat fee of $50 for the reservation to the credit card on file to compensate our staff for missed wages.
If you forget or forgo your appointment you will be considered a ‘no-show’ and will be charged a flat fee of $50. If you have a voucher, the cancellation fee of $50 will be deducted from your voucher.
During November, December, January and February if you are a no-show, you will be charged the full price of your booking.
We kindly ask that you are in your second and third trimester when booking a pregnancy massage, as our therapists unfortunately cannot perform treatments when you are in your first trimester.
- We kindly ask you redeem your voucher within a 12 month period.
- If you would like to use an expired voucher, we charge a service fee of $50.
- Expired vouchers are not redeemable on weekends or Public Holidays.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. They are not transferable.
- If voucher is used to confirm booking (instead of credit card details) and you cancel or are a no-show, that amount will be deducted from the original voucher value.