WORK WITH US
Comma Byron Bay is looking for two young and energetic massage therapists to grow with the business during the peak season starting October 2018.
To be successful in this position, your responsibilities will include;
- Providing high standard of various massage techniques
- Upholding high level of personal presentation and verbal/written communication
- Sound knowledge of client intake, treatment planning and maintaining client notes
- Initial and on-going training in our signature treatments, procedures and products
- Assist with daily business tasks of Comma, housekeeping, re-stocking, rales, repbooking and building client rappor
- Must be available to work both weekdays and weekends, shorter shifts to suit within monthly rotating roster. Three days per week on average, during peak season four days per week as required.
Qualifications & experience;
Successful candidates must have the following experience, skills and education;
- Certificate IV in Massage OR Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Minimum of two years experience in massage treatment within a professional team.
Must have current insurance and association membership to qualify for contract agreement.
- Desired minimum of two years in sales and administration roles
- Excellent time management, on hands organisation and follow-up ad hoc tasks…
- Be willing to be apart of an evolving team of professional massage therapists and maintain continuing education
To apply for this position, please complete our online application form by following this link below:
This opportunity has untapped potential to elevate successful applicants to gain a high level of training and motivation to gain momentum as a highly sought after therapist.
Previous applicants need not apply.